Saturday, May 26, 2012

Guess Who's Back!

QUEEN B!!!!! If you learn anything from my posts, know that I LOVE BEYONCE!!!!
Mrs. Carter was set to perform in Atlantic City for Memorial Day weekend, at Revel. 



"Strong enough to bear children, then get BACK TO BUSINESS" 




I would have done anything to be there, OMG!!





If you ever questioned Beyonce being the best, you should now be a believer. She is one of the hardest working women in the industry, NEVER ANOTHER! Four months after Baby, Blue Ivy she is back.  I can't wait until she does her American Tour, I WILL BE THERE! 


















(S/O to AtlanticCityBeats , those are NOT my videos)

These videos inspire me to work harder for my dreams because just like hard work and dedication got Beyonce, where she is and every other person who is living their dreams where they are. It can make me one day become a dream-liver. LET'S ALL LIVE OUR DREAMS. 


follow me: www.twitter.com/oneandonlyfaith

No comments:

Post a Comment