Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Glamour Women Of The Year Awards.

The Glamour Women of the Year Awards is quite simply one of the most glitzy events in the showbiz calendar. The even took place last night in London and some A-listers came out looking amazing.  The ladies and gentlemen were all dressed to a perfect T.  




Kelly Rowland and Eva Longoria 
I loved Kelly Rowland dress, the train on the dress gave it the dramatic look. Plus I love BLACK dresses!  Kelly definitely worked that Maria Grachvogel dress. 
Eva Longoria looked stunning as well in her Victoria Beckham dress.  The bright orange went perfect with her skin tone, her look was simple but sometimes simple is all you need. 


Jade Thirwell, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jesy Nelson
They all had their funky styles going.


Will I. Am. in his usual stand-outish clothing


Allegra Versace and Donatella Versace 
(they look just ALIKE)


Jessie JKylie MinogueKelly Rowland, Lily Allen, and Lea Michele
Jessie J dress wore a gorg, I loved the black cocktail dress



Lea Michele actually got my vote for one of the best dressed.  Even tho, I love my spring bright colors.  She wore the navy blue perfect and I loved her earrings.  The form fitting couture gown was gorgeous on her. 


Lily Allen also dark green dress was also another example of simple and elegant.  Her makeup was also really nice, her mascara really popped.  


Jessica Alba also looked amazing in her black gown as well.  Alexander McQueen gown was perfect for the glamour event and that bag was also nice. I loved it!!



(ahhhhh, I can't wait to get on the red carpet and begin my interviewing)

No comments:

Post a Comment