Friday, June 1, 2012

Playoffs.

It is the NBA playoff finals.  I'm not exactly such a fan of watching the game but, I am a heat, thunder, and spur fan. The best thing about the game for me is seeing who is sitting courtside and what the players are wearing. Lol. I also love learning new facts about the players during their interviews. 


Here are a few looks. 



Russell Westbrook always has a statement shirt on, lol. 


Mr.Bosh following the pink pants phenomenon. 


Mrs. Adrienne Bosh, I LOVE HER!!! She always is dress to a T. #teamoverdressed 


James Harden and the pink blazer


A few looks Kevin Durant and Westbrook have had during the playoffs. 


Brandon Jennings making a real statement with that outfit. (LOL)


Lebron James made all headlines with these pants.


Nick Young looking real nice. 


Juwan Howard's wife, Jennie 


Dwayne Wade can keep it simple as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment