Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CFDA Awards.

Last night the yearly CFDA awards took place and of course the stars were out in full force in their fab styles. The Council of Fashion Designers of America hosted their 2012 Awards at Alice Tully Hall at Lincoln Center last night.  During the show stars are awarded for their design success in womenswear, menswear, and accessories. They are also awarded for their accomplishments in journalism and creative ability.  But, of course I covered my favorite part, the Red Carpet. 





Eugina Kim was there in a blue gown and her make-up was extraordinary!! 


Jen Koa designed her own outfit and I LOVED THE SKIRT! (haawwwwtttt)


Of course Ms. Solange was there looking fabulous, YELLOW is just her color she always looks gorg in it. Jenna Lyons was on her side in his spunky pants. 


I just wanted to highlight Solange's hair, her natural is fab


Model Joan Smalls was there looking stunning in an Michael Kors hi-lo gown and she was also accompanied by the designer himself. 


Julianna Hough looked stunning as well, I loved the lowcut gown on her the maroon dress went well with her and the pulled back hair, LOVED IT!!


Pharrell Williams was there rocking his rockstar style. 


Ashley Olsen, I still remember her days on full house, LOL. 


Selita Ebanks working it, (look at the face....lol) Her Max Azria gown definetly gave her body every curve. White was stunning on her. 


This was my FAVORITE LOOK, I loved it the colors, the summer-ee feel the gown had. Stacey Bendet hands down rocked this look to me, I was in love with it. The look was controversial and had alot going but, I liked it. 


A group shot of the ladies from last night. Zoe Saldana, Kate Bosworth, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and Rachel Zoe.
Migh I add Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen won the designer of the year award, don't sleep on the twins clearly they have been making their money. 


Last night, was a definitely a success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment