Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Golden Globes 2014.

Last Night was an amazing night for some of Hollywood's biggest stars. The Golden Globes was in full affect last night and the stars were shining. I loved a lot of the looks but, I will just post a few of my favorites. 
Golden Golden 2014. 


Kerry Washington was glowing with her adorable baby bump. 


My newest obsession Lupita Nyongo looked stunning as usual. 


Reese Whiterspoon kept her look simple and elegant. 
(I love the BLUE)


Taylor Swift look was nice. (Kind of plain) 


Emma Roberts kept it simple also in her gorgeous black dress.
(I love the dress)


Michelle Dockery looked AMAZING in her Oscar De la Renta gown.
(DEF IN MY TOP 3 FAVORITE LOOKS)


Paula Patton is just flawless but, I didn't care for the dress too much. 
However, I still adore her. 


Channing Tatum and his wife, Jenna Dewan looked MARVELOUS! 


OWWWWWW! I look this look so much.  Caitlin Fitzgerald was stunning last night. 


NOOOO! Zoe Saldana.


YESSSSSS, Idris Elba just is too handsome but, his girlfriend is by his side. 


The D-I-D-D-Y, its Diddy! He looked oh so fresh and clean.


Leonardo DiCaprio looked nice in his black tux. 


Well-dressed couple, Seth Meyers and his girl. 


Tony Goldwyn and his wife looked amazing. 
(I am so having Scandal withdrawals) 


Usher looked striking in his suit. His smile gets me every time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment