Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year!

OMG! I can not believe it is already 2014.  2013 was such a busy year for me I graduated high school, participated in multiple activities, and went to so many different outings (concerts, seminars, and etc.)  I spent 2013 observing and getting to know myself. Despite the busy year, I did realize everything I want to accomplish in life.  I want to do more than dream, I want to make my dreams reality.  I want to continue to grow as a person and keep on getting to know myself.  I have spent so much time at home being sheltered I now am finally getting ti do things on my own.  I am realizing what friends are and how friends are.  I am also beginning to think further into life.  I know I am still so young, but sometimes I do want to know where this journey of life is taking me and how long and how far is this ride going to take. Although, I know I must live one day at a time, I can't think too much into the next ten years, I must get through this year.  I challenge myself as well as others to make this year your GREATEST, do as much as you can because life is so short.  Stop waiting, dare yourself to create your own opportunities. 


Happy New Year,

OnlyFaith

No comments:

Post a Comment