Monday, January 6, 2014

Tom Ford.

I try to find inspiration in so many different ways and in so many different people.  I recently have been watching several documentaries and motivational movies.  I have found a huge love for TOM FORD! Tom Ford is from my home state, Texas. (another reason I love him)  




Tom Ford is a famous designer and hands down one of the best designer's in the world. 
Tom Ford has been around for several years and has worked as creative director for Gucci and YSL.
He later started his own brand and began working to do what he truly loves. 


Tom Ford has designed looked from almost every A-List celebrity.  He truly worked towards his dream.
Tom Ford moved from home and he left not really knowing how to fulfill his true purpose.
Tom Ford has built his own company and still continues to work and strive for success. 

Below is his documentary!


No comments:

Post a Comment